Computers must meet these requirements to run the CAE LearningSpace application.
Supported operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows 7* and 10
- macOS (minimum version 10.12)
*All CAE LearningSpace functions have been tested and are working on Microsoft Windows 7. However, please note that support for Windows 7 ends by January 14th, 2020. We highly recommend updating your Windows 7 workstations to Windows 10 by the end of 2019.
Supported browser for each OS: Google Chrome (latest version)
IMPORTANT: The Intercom functionality of CAE LearningSpace requires the web browser to have access to the microphone of the client PC, which in turn requires a secure HTTPS connection to the CAE LearningSpace server.
The following are the CAE Healthcare recommended requirements: *
- Intel Core i5 6th generation or equivalent
- 8 GB of Memory
- 1920 x 1080 screen resolution
- Gigabit Ethernet
* To provide the best video streaming results, we recommend hardware that meets or exceeds these specifications.